'Private Rehearsal' rates are all bookings that are organised purely for non-commercial purposes. This means that the participants are not obliged to pay and the session is not advertised or open to the public. Such hires are dance group rehearsals, private lessons, private company meetings and training sessions. This also means that the participants will not be obliged to pay Expressions a membership. If a hire is advertised to the public in any way it does not qualify as a private rehearsal. Please see the 'Public Classes' page for further info.
Expressions has 4 studios available for hire:
Studio 1: Dimensions: 4m x 7m (13' x 22') - (approx. 10 people) (details & pictures)
Studio 2: Dimensions: 7m x 11m (22' 36') - (approx. 50 people) (details & pictures)
Studio 3: Dimensions: 11m x 13m (36' x 42') - (approx. 70 people) (details & pictures)
Studio 4: Dimensions: 7m x 11m (22' x 36') - (approx. 50 people) (details & pictures)
The studios are available to hire from:-
Monday - Friday - 10:00 - 22:00
Saturday - 10:00 - 18:00
Sunday - 10:45 - 20:00
For ' Private Rehearsals', the following rates apply:-
Please note that full payment is required at the time of booking to confirm and secure studio hire.
Cancellation notice should be given within 72 hours of booking date otherwise no refund will be given.
|Studio / Times||
(Mon-Thu before 18.00
(Mon-Thu after 18.00)
Terms and Conditions of Use:-
1. All studios must be paid for at the time of booking. Full refunds can be given up 72 hours prior to the hire date, after this point no refund will be given.
2. To only practise the discipline for which they have booked the area for.
3. To keep and leave the room hired in a clean and safe condition, hirers are liable for any breakages or damages.
4. To keep all equipment in its allocated place and in a safe condition and report any faults with equipment to the management.
5. To be aware of all Fire Evacuation Procedures (please ask management for information).
6. To be responsible for the safety and behaviour of those in their care.
7. To agree to adhere to the Health and Safety Guidelines of the centre. Including maximum room capacity levels set by the studios for the particular activity.
8. Be responsible for reporting all accidents and injuries during your sessions to the senior member of staff on duty, however small they may be.
9. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the building.
10. No hirer is allowed on the premises if they appear to be under the influence of Alcohol or any Illegal Substance. And no such substances are allowed to be brought on premises.
11. To ensure activities start promptly and that rooms are vacated at the correct time.
12. Threatening, abusive, offensive or violent behaviour will not be tolerated and may lead to cancellation of this Agreement without prior notice.
13. The senior member of staff on duty has the authority to ask any hirer or client to leave if he or she feels their behaviour is not acceptable or if they are of the opinion that the hire Agreement is not being adhered to.
14. If the event requires any additional staff (security, DJs, extra cleaning, catering staff) the charges will be added to the fees.